Tuesday 27 September 2016

I WILL BE 2017 ARTIST OF THE YEAR -MZVEE PREDICTS

Dancehall Artist and First Lady of Lynx Entertainment Vera Hamenoo-Kpeda better known by her stage name MzVee has predicts her win for the 2017 VGMAs Artist of the year.
The optimistic Dancehall queen in an interview with Livefmghana.com said,"I will win next year's Vodafone Artist of the year award. I am a very positive person and so is the people I work with and always aim for gold. I believe in going for what is due you and I don't set out to do something without the self-conviction that it will turn out positive. Even if you ask me how convinced i am about winning a Grammy, I will confidently say yes, I will win."
She further went on to tick herself as a very principled person due to the kind of upbringing she had.
The 24 year old artist said," I come from a disciplined family where no form of indecent behaviour is accepted so it sometimes baffles me when people think I am a  naughty girl because of what I do on stage".

No comments:

Post a Comment